Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
About the job
- Airtel Kenya wishes to recruit a Partner Acquisition Manager within Airtel Money Department. Reporting to the Airtel Money Director, the main purpose of the role is to manage the end-to-end portfolio for partner acquisition, oversight on integration and relationship management of identified segments to meet revenue targets as per the Annual Operating Plan
Reporting to the Airtel Money Director, the incumbent’s role will include but not limited to:
- Meet the set revenue targets through quality acquisition of new partners – with a strong bias towards public sector acquisition
- Coordinate with Airtel Business team to ensure Airtel Money penetration within their base,
- Build and manage partner relationships, regular visits to active partners and win back of inactive or dormant accounts
- Ensure adherence to policies and procedures safeguarding the business against any exposure in regard to customers and partners
- Full compliance to anti‐money laundering (AML) policies and procedures in respect of customer identification, account monitoring, record keeping and reporting
- Graduate in a business-related field
- At least 5-8 years of experience in corporate sales management
- Experience from fintech, financial and / or telecommunications industry will be an advantage
Competencies and behavior required:
- Good commercial awareness
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-driven, flexible to adapt to change
- Good project management skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply for the role by sending an application letter and resume to email@example.com. Staff referrals are also welcome. State the name of the vacancy as your subject.
The deadline for applications is 5.00pm on Friday 12th May 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.