This job has been expired
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Why this role is for you
- Opportunity to work across Africa
- Unapparelled exposure to different operating environments, business setups and diverse cultures
- Start-up culture with resources and scale of an enterprise
What you will do
- Conduct periodic meetings with IT and Network Functional Heads, Country IT directors and other stakeholders in technology to understand the environment, address key audit findings and monitor implementation of management actions.
- Assist in creation of IT & Cybersecurity audit plan across Airtel Africa operating countries and lines of business.
- Execute the audit plan through performance of IT, Networks and cybersecurity reviews including but not limited to pre-implementation reviews, IT audits, Network security audits, application controls reviews, cybersecurity reviews (including but not limited VAPT and cyber-maturity reviews)
- Ensure that IT and Networks audit issues are well understood by all levels of management and staff and provide pragmatic and realistic recommendations.
- Prepare value adding audit reports post alignment with technology functional heads.
- Maintain a tracker of all IT and Network audit issues
- Perform a revalidation of audit findings marked as implemented by management and
- Prepare monthly control reports for the Executive Committee.
- Track major projects in IT & Networks that are key in closing control gaps.
- Maintain a calendar of Audit and Risk Committee meetings and consolidate information for reporting to the board on a quarterly basis.
- Keep abreast to changes in the business, IT and Network landscape through;
- engaging with other stakeholders in the industry
- Continuous learning and development
- Continuous research of new vulnerabilities, methods of compromise at all levels of an application stack and reviewing applicability to Airtel Africa
- Continuous learning of industry best standards
You should possess the following qualities and experience;
- Must be ethical and be able maintain independence of internal assurance
- Ability to manage projects through prior planning and regular check points
- Ability to challenge the status quo by using concrete facts
- Relationship management of different stakeholders
- Report writing skills
- Communication skills
- 6 to 8 years experience at least 5 being in the IT and cybersecurity assurance space.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Holder of a security certification (e.g., CEH, CISSP, OSCP)
- Strong working knowledge of cybersecurity and penetration testing tools and methodologies including but not limited to Application Security, Database Security, Web services security, Network Security, Mobile Security, VAS systems security, endpoint security and SOC systems.
- Strong and working knowledge and experience in data analysis
- Knowledge in IT and Telecom Infrastructure
- Experience working in information systems and cyber security assurance
- Experience in big 4 audit firms is an added advantage
You must be logged in to post a comment.