Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Kasha is a fast-growing purpose-driven start-up company in East and South Africa focused on women’s health and personal care, selling products such as menstrual care, contraceptives, HIV self-tests, soaps, lotions, baby diapers, and beauty products. Kasha’s eCommerce is highly accessible across the region and customers can order via the website, USSD, Contact Center, or social media. On top of the consumer business, Kasha’s business includes market insight, analytics, and service offerings to global manufacturers of FMCG, Pharma, and Beauty products to help them drive their revenue and market penetration. Kasha strives to be the preferred, most trusted, and most loved choice for purchasing health, personal care, and beauty products by women, especially in low-income rural areas of emerging markets. You can learn more about us at Kasha Global Inc.
Responsible for the implementation of new extensions, support for existing ones, and the strategic replacement of external vendors. This entails full-spectrum configuration and development activities, meticulous solution architecture, engagement across the software development lifecycle, and robust vendor transition management. To shape and optimize our Dynamics 365 ecosystem, driving innovation and ensuring it aligns seamlessly with our evolving business goals.
N.B: An assignment may form part of the selection process.
- Lead the hands-on implementation of extensions for MS Dynamics 365 Business Central, ensuring the seamless integration of new functionalities.
- Actively participate in technical design discussions and contribute to critical architectural decisions within the team, leveraging your expertise in Dynamics 365.
- Perform end-to-end software development tasks, including coding, testing, debugging, documentation, and ongoing maintenance, guaranteeing the reliability and efficiency of applications.
- Engage in daily agile routines, such as stand-up meetings and coordination sessions, adhering to the Sprint plan to foster efficient teamwork and project progress.
- Collaborate with team leads and offer implementation suggestions based on your technical expertise and research, contributing to effective troubleshooting and decision-making.
- Address reported issues in product development, providing adept troubleshooting, and support during implementations, upgrades, and data migrations, ensuring a seamless software environment.
- Develop comprehensive technical documentation to support operational needs while maintaining the codebase to ensure accuracy and reliability.
- Coordinate in-house coding projects with external vendors, facilitating seamless collaboration in the same environment.
- Contribute to research efforts to identify optimal solutions for new feature requests, leveraging your deep understanding of Dynamics 365.
- Provide guidance to more junior team members, foster a culture of knowledge sharing, and ensure documentation is accessible to relevant stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field (Master’s degree is an added advantage).
- Excellent hands-on coding skills and a good command of AL. Other software languages, especially Python with a focus on the Django framework, are a considerable plus.
- At least 5 years of experience building extensions and customizing MS Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Solid knowledge of the Microsoft ecosystem and ERP-related products and solutions.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Azure and SQL Server.
- Solid understanding of client-server architecture and relational and non-relational databases.
- Experience in the creation of ETLs, API endpoints/webhooks, and other data processing solutions.
- Understanding of Agile/Kanban methodology as well as best coding practices and approaches.