Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure the existence a comprehensive and up-to-date Alumni database capturing contact, biographical and career information of Alumni via surveys Alumni directory, correspondence, website as well as social media;
- Support the Alumni Manager to establish and build relationships with a wide range of Alumni, locally, regionally and internationally through regular communication with Alumni via direct contact, email blasts, Alumni web pages, and print publications.
- Provide support to the school in undertaking events and communications which will promote good Alumni relations
- Plan and implement multi-faceted programs for alumni, students, and friends that increase good will and positive relationships with the University;
- Respond to Alumni enquiries in a welcoming, timely and effective manner, either personally or by directing the matter to the appropriate individual
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time as long as it is within the scope of the job and is aligned to the mission and vision of the University.
Minimum Academic Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field from a recognized institution
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in an alumni relations, fundraising, public relations or a similar role
- Working in design, as a creative and knowledge and experience of digital media management
How to apply
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org