Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
How you will make an impact
As an Analyst at Instiglio, you will gain expertise by contributing to the development of RBF instruments while playing a crucial role in execution of projects. You will have an opportunity to engage with a fast-paced results-oriented environment, experience first-hand the fundamentals of a growing global business, and, in addition, contribute to the momentum of the results movement in international development. You will work directly with a team composed of a project lead, project manager(s), senior associates, and/or associates to deliver high-quality services.
Some of your tasks will include:
- Contributing to the execution of change management plans for clients and stakeholders across sectors, and in the creation of proposals for clients, using clear communication.
- Conducting literature reviews and synthesis of the findings.
- Executing qualitative and quantitative data analysis.
- Describing and interpreting graphs, analyzing data and applying statistical concepts (e.g. mean, SD, regressions) to draw actionable insights/hypotheses.
- Supporting the team in preparing deliverables and high-quality presentations for clients.
- Analyzing and understanding all the dimensions of RBF including economic and complex technical concepts.
- Contributing to the development and improvement of our RBF and Performance Management services.
Who you are
We are growing a team of resourceful go-getters that are driven by our mission, curious about the world, and dedicated to a life of learning. An ideal candidate will have:
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience in international development, strategy/management consulting, and/or in the public sector advisory. Experience in data analysis and research is also preferred.
- Bachelors in Economics, Statistics, Social Sciences, Business, Management, Engineering, or related areas. Masters in similar topics is an added advantage, but is not required.
- Professional working proficiency in French is an added advantage for local candidates, and is a mandatory requirement for international applicants.
- Highly analytical with excellent numerical accuracy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications (Excel, Powerpoint and Word) or Google Workspace (Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms, etc.).
- Working proficiency of the most common analytical principals (e.g. MECE) to give structure to the analysis.
- Ability to synthesize technical information into simple concepts and analyze information critically.
- Ability to work independently.
- High organizational skills and attention to detail.
- A team player attitude and enthusiasm for relational work with clients.
- Passion for international development.