Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Social Sciences/BA Marketing/Commerce
- Highly numerate, analytical skills written communication skills.
Experience in the following areas is key:
- strategy-development & implementation,
- advertising development & execution
- brand management-consumer understanding
- brand image, elements of the mix
- competitor & market analysis
- promotion development, execution & evaluation
- project management-briefing team
- development of critical paths
- liaison between stakeholders
- execution of project
Key Result Areas
- Development of Corporate Brand Strategy & Implementation.
- Assist Business Heads & Team in the development of marketing & communication plans for jobs-to-be-done to help achieve business objectives.
- Brief & inspire external partners on brand & business objectives & strategies to deliver outstanding advertising materials, media plans & promotions to deliver business results.
Communications and Working Relationships
- All business Units & service departments in the bank- branding & marketing issues
- Agencies & vendors who provide bank with services
- Media & production houses-ad placements, program development & PR related issues
- Supervises immediate team members to ensure that time, quality and other set standards are achieved
- Interprets Conditions of Service to immediate team members
- Appraises the performance of immediate team members and reviews those for lower level staff
- Identifies training needs of immediate team members and recommends appropriate training for them.
- Administers disciplinary measures to immediate team members in accordance with the Bank’s disciplinary code and procedures
information security responsibilities
- Abide by the bank’s ISMS (Information Security Management Systems) policies and procedures
- Safeguard the bank’s information assets in accordance with its ISMS policies and procedures
- Undertake the annual mandatory refresher training organised by Compliance
- Report all suspicious or fraudulent activities to Compliance or via whistle-blowing toll-free line
You must be logged in to post a comment.