Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Vacancy No. ADAK/2/2/2023
Number of Post(s): One (1)
Position: Office Administrator, Grade ADAK 7
Salary Scale: Kshs. 70,350-96,600 p.m
This is the entry and training grade for this cadre. An officer at this level will work under the supervision and guidance of a senior officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities will entail:-
- drafting letters;
- recording dictation in shorthand and transcribing it in type written form;
- typing from drafts, manuscripts or recording from dictation machines; processing data;
- operating office equipment;
- attending to visitors/clients;
- handling telephone calls and appointments;
- ensuring security of office records, equipment and documents;
- effective management of office protocol and media issues; and
- guide and supervise secretarial staff in lower grades.
(b) Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- a Bachelor Degree in Secretarial Studies or a Bachelor of Business and Office Management or equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution;
a Bachelors Degree in Social Sciences plus a Diploma in Secretarial Studies from the Kenya National Examinations Council or equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution;
a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences plus the following qualifications from the Kenya National Examinations Council:-
- Shorthand III (minimum 120 w.p.m.)
- Typewriting III (50 w.p.m.)/ Computerized Document
- Processing III
- Business English III/Communications II
- Commerce II
- Office Management III/Office Administration and Management III
- Secretarial Duties II;
- a Certificate in Computer Applications (Windows, Ms-Word, Ms- Excel, Ms- Access and Internet) from a recognized institution;
- excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Candidates interested in the above positions are expected to fulfill the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
The Shortlisted candidates will be required to present originals of the following documents during the interview:
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Higher education loans board
- Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission.
- Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of good Conduct)
- Registered Credit Reference Bureau.
- Professional bodies (where applicable)
Mode of application
- Candidates to submit/send hard copy.
- All applications must quote the vacancy and vacancy number of the post applied for.
- All applications should be submitted together with a detailed curriculum vitae, copies of professional and academic certificates, a copy of national identity card or passport, and all relevant testimonials and any other supporting documents.
- Applicants are also expected to provide email, telephone and postal contacts of three references.
- Manual applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked ‘the post title and number’ and addressed to
The Chief Executive Officer Anti-Doping Agency of Kenya (ADAK) Westlands; Parklands Plaza, 6th Floor. Muthithi Road /Chiromo Lane Junction P.O Box 66458-00800
All applications should reach the Board Chairman on or before
Friday, 24th March 2023.
THE ANTI-DOPING AGENCY OF KENYA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. POTENTIAL MALE AND FEMALE, YOUTH, PERSONS WITH DISABILITY, PEOPLE FROM MINORITY AND MARGINALIZED GROUPS AND COMMUNITIES, WHO MEET THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE ADVERTISED POSITIONS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED.
You must be logged in to post a comment.