Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
This position is responsible for developing quotations, scrutinizing proposals, risk assessment and acceptance, renewal follow ups and policy documentation with the aim of enforcing effective credit control, delivery of set loss ratio and building and maintaining customer relationships.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
- Company:APA Insurance
- Location: Naivasha
- Employment Type:Permanent
- Job Id:cwbBUmqJl
KEY PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sourcing and procuring of business in line with the set targets/budgets;
- Addressing client/customer enquiries and feedback within the timelines stipulated in service charter and/or SLAs signed with respective clients;
- Reviewing performance of risks through loss ratio reports for both new and existing business;
- Supporting in premium collection;
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports giving details of individual performance on business acquired/lost and feedback on market practices from customers;
- Initiating and strengthening direct business relationships with existing and prospective clients to achieve performance targets;
- Participating in company CSR and brand building activities in liaison with other departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Time management skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Team Player
- At least 2 years relevant experience.
- Strong preference will be given to candidates with the above qualifications, skills, and experience.
If your career aspirations match this exciting opportunity, please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with Business Development Officer-Naivasha as the subject of the email on or before 27th January 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
APA Apollo Group is an equal opportunity Employer.