IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
The position reports to the IT Manager.
- Responsible for designing, deploying, securing, monitoring and managing Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) systems.
- Expand asterisk telephony capabilities into exciting customer experiences through integration with external CRM applications.
- Serve as an escalated Tier 3 resource for network and voice related issues.
- Create and maintain technical documentation (network designs, SOPs, User Guides, etc. ) in support of user training and the technical knowledgebase.
- Ensure that the voice architecture is highly available, fault-tolerant, and highly scalable.
- Ensure compliance to infrastructure standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field OR equivalent combination of education and experience that demonstrates competency
- At least 4 years of experience in building and customizing Asterisk source code for call center blended solutions with CRM integration.
- Sound knowledge of Asterisk Dial-plan, Asterisk Gateway Interface and Asterisk Manager Interface.
- Proficient with Git tools, merge requests, tags, CI/CD pipelines, and DevSecOps practices
- Experience with shell scripts, Python, Node.js, for creating asterisk AGI & AMI scripts
- Detailed knowledge of network security systems and software.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Nice to have:
- Digium-Certified Asterisk certifications or similar qualifications
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL, Shell Scripting and C programming in asterisk
- Strong knowledge of configuration management technologies such as Ansible
- Familiarity with Wazo, FreeSwitch, GoAutoDial, XIVO, FreePBX or Vicidial PBX systems
- Strong knowledge of multi-asterisk server architecture
- Are a collaborative team of smart and ambitious people who are dedicated to serving our customers.
- Make magic happen to solve hard problems and always come with solutions when challenges arise.
- Are comfortable taking risks that can result in radical scale, and understand that failures are opportunities to learn and improve.
- Are considerate listeners and take the time to deeply understand and seek out ideas from the people around us, even when we disagree.
- Offer a dynamic environment that fosters talent, collaboration and growth.
- Take pride in our work and share the responsibility to see it through from conception to deployment.
- Back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package and challenging projects.
- Value autonomy, honesty, transparency, and respect.
- Are excited to hear from you!