Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
The objective of the programme is to develop and prepare young ICT graduates to take up employment opportunities that come up in the ICT as well as other sectors. The program provides participants an excellent opportunity to gain workplace experience, expand knowledge, mentorship, refine career goals and build professional networks in the areas of: Networks & Digital Infrastructure, Software Development & IA, Information Security, Data Analytics and Multimedia (ICT Graphics) & Digital Marketing.
- Applicants MUST have graduated and attained First or Upper Second-Class Honors (or the equivalent) from a recognized institution in the last two years (from January 2021).
- If waiting graduation (till December 2023), provide a recommendation/reference letter from the University stamped & signed by the University indicating First or Upper Second-Class Honors to be awarded.
- Recent graduates in BSc. ICT or Engineering (Electrical & Electronics, Telecommunication, Software, Security) – The graduates must have thorough knowledge in the core areas of specialization; Networks & Digital Infrastructure, Software Development & IA, Information Security, Data Analytics and Multimedia (ICT Graphics) & Digital Marketing. The Applicant may be required to demonstrate technical competencies on their core of specialization prior to the interview.
- Should NOT have undertaken any other Internship program in the government and is Unemployed
- Applicants should be willing and ready to be deployed in any government organization (MCDAs) within the 47 counties on a full time basis from 8:00am – 5:00pm.
- Females, persons with disability and graduates from ASAL regions are encouraged to apply.
Read the instructions carefully
- All applications MUST be completed and submitted online through recruitment.digitalent.go.ke.
- A duly completed application form must be submitted online via the portal; no paper-based or email applications will be accepted.
- Applicants should submit the correct information. provides that a person who gives false or misleading information to the Secretariat is, on conviction, liable to a fine not exceeding Kshs. 200,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years or to both such fine and imprisonment.
- Applicants must attach all required documents (Copies National ID card/Passport, Passport Size Photo, KCSE certificate, Degree Certificate, Receipt/ Certificate of good conduct)
- Only Applications that are Completed and Successfully submitted within the 21 days of calendar starting from the date of advertise will be accepted.
It is the applicant’s responsibility to verify the following:
- Graduates with foreign Universities degree should attach a verification certificate from Kenya National Qualification Authority (KNQA)
- Certificate in other languages other than English, must attach English translation from the relevant Embassy.
Degree Grade Equivalent:
- Those Universities with GPA – Attach GPA equivalent to the Kenya Public University – e.g. For Second class honors upper – division GPA equivalent
Certificate Not Collected:
- Attach a signed and stamped recommendation/reference letter from the University stamped & signed by the dean of students indicating First or Upper Second-Class Honors to be awarded.
Application Deadline: Oct. 3, 2023