Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
The Digital Monkeys (TDM) is a digital creative agency located in Nairobi County, Kenya. Our mission is to be unrivaled in problem-solving for our clients, and we are on the lookout for an Art Director who shares our values of authenticity, innovation, courage, excellence, and empowerment.
As an Art Director, you will be at the forefront of creating compelling narratives for our diverse clientele. Your role will be pivotal in ensuring that our creative output meets and exceeds our client’s expectations and sets new standards in the industry.
Your key responsibilities will be to guide visual aspects of campaigns and creative output, supervise design teams, and collaborate with other departments as listed below:
- Collaborate with our dynamic team to ensure design consistency and creative excellence.
- Develop, and guide the development and implementation of compelling, effective designs, and visual content for print and digital media.
- Stay abreast of current industry standards, emerging technologies, social media trends, and market dynamics.
- Contribute to the creative process with innovative ideas and solutions.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Speed and efficiency in delivering projects.
- Creativity and innovation in design concepts and executions.
- Award-winning work
- Client Satisfaction
The key competencies for the role are:
- Creativity & and innovation: Strong conceptual thinking, typography skills, artistic skills, and overall design skills.
- Strong Communication skills
- Strong Leadership and teamwork
- Attention to detail
- Reliability: Trustworthy and consistent in delivering quality work.
- Technical Proficiency: Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Strong Work Ethic: Willingness to work smart and put in the extra hours when needed.
- Proactivity: Self-driven with a knack for bringing fresh ideas to the table.
- Resilience: Maintains composure and performance under pressure.
- Openness to Feedback: Welcomes constructive criticism and adapts to feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in graphic design.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills, and overall design skills.
- A compelling portfolio that showcases a passion for illustrative design and typography.
- All statutory requirements by G.O.K pertaining to employees.
- Medical Insurance (once confirmed)
- Fun and flexible working environment.
- Predictable growth path.