Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- Participate in the annual review of policies and procedures.
- Participate in the Review of business procedures/processes to identify areas of potential improvement or weakness in risk management controls.
- Facilitate the development of shared processes/ Procedures across the business to ensure compliance with policies and standards of operation (SOP).
- Review procedure manuals across the different bank units and support in the maintenance of the bank’s procedure Manual catalog.
- Champion the Implementation of the Unit Risk and compliance committees within bank departments through coordination of the Unit Operational risk and Compliance committees for business units across the bank with the respective risk champions.
- Support the sustenance of the risk champions program.
- Support risk Champions in monitoring and risk reporting, to ensure that a comprehensive and continuous risk identification process is in place across the bank and subsidiaries.
- Facilitate classroom training and participate in the development of training materials for the different users within the bank.
- Participate in the development of risk reports for senior management meetings and Board meetings.
- Coordinate the implementation of the Risk & Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) framework across the various Business and Support units.
- Support process owners and risk champions with the identification of key risks in their respective functions while also identifying Controls aimed at mitigating those risks. (Risk Control Self-Assessment).
- Ensure each business unit holds a risk register that covers all risk areas.
- Participate in the design of the Bank’s Key Risk Indicators framework (KRIs) and ensure maintenance of the bank’s KRI Library.
- Assist in developing Control testing checklists and conducting control tests in Business units as per control Testing procedure.
- Maintain and monitor an Operational Loss Database to monitor operational losses and their respective root causes.
- A bachelor’s degree in a Business-related field from a recognized institution.
- At least 3 years of experience.
- Certification in CPA (K), CIA, CSIA, FRM, GARP, PRMIA or CFA.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to establish priorities, plan, coordinate, and monitor own work plan.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Good understanding of relevant regulatory requirements, CBK Prudential, and Risk Management guidelines.
- Good understanding of Banking internal policies and procedures as well as external regulations.
- High Level of Integrity.