Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
The Audit Associate-IT Audits will assist the Manager, IT Audit in execution of IT audits and management of IT risk issues within Kyosk Digital Services (KDSL).
Responsible for supporting the overseeing, managing and reviewing the testing and controls that have been performed, specifically as relates to the general IT control environment. The IT Auditor will act as an advisor to the Technology teams with a focus on adapting to emerging and evolving cyber environments
- Audit Planning: Assist the Manager-IT Audit in the execution of a risk-based IT annual audit plan. Support audit planning procedures using the company’s IT audit methodology.
- Audit Execution: Support the execution of technology-focused audit projects in various business lines by identifying and assessing risks in business context related to the technologies and IT management processes and by developing audit tests designed to achieve audit objectives. Assist with risk assessments, including identification, evaluation, and documentation of business and system risks and controls.
- Systems Audit: Examine internal IT controls, evaluate the design and operational effectiveness, determine exposure to risk, and work with the Manager, IT Audit to develop remediation strategies. Performs general and application control reviews for simple to complex computer information systems.
- Reporting: Assist in drafting audit reports and other relevant documentation showcasing the result of the audit and proposed recommendation. Prepare audit reports and recommendations to improve control processes for executive management that clearly present audit results in consideration of the business context. Prepares audit finding memoranda and working papers to ensure that adequate documentation exists to support the completed IT audit and conclusions
- Recommendations Follow through: Assisting in establishing a follow-up mechanism on agreed recommendations on IT audits and risk issues. Follow up on audit findings and recommendations to ensure that management has taken corrective action(s).
- Stakeholder Management: Develops valuable and trusting relationships with internal business partners by executing efficient audit work and offering suggestions to enhance risk management based on an enterprise-wide view of technology risk management.
- Assist the audit team with data analytics using CAAT’s.
Minimum Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- Bachelors’ Degree in a business-related field;
- CISA qualified (or currently pursuing)
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in audit/finance with at least 1 year in IT Auditing;
- Working knowledge in an ERP environment;
- Experience in working with CAAT’s;
- Good understanding of IT audit methodologies;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques;
- Good analytical and report writing skills with a keen attention to details;
- A self-starter with good learning agility.
Competencies & Key Skills:
- Detail orientation;
- Results oriented;
- Self-driven professional
- Team player
- Project management;
- Tech Savvy.
Apply by: Sept. 30, 2023