Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Make a difference.
Are you looking for something new in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Love to innovate and learn? This is an exciting opportunity to join a technology startup in a high growth phase. Our Commercial Solutions Engineering team are our in-house, customer-facing product experts. The Commercial SE team enables Grafana Labs worldwide growth by educating potential and existing customers to ensure they are happy and successful. We share our technical and product expertise with customers through demos, hands-on enablement, presentations, technical evaluations and ongoing interaction. We also partner closely with our Sales team to help qualify and close opportunities. The Commercial SE team is also one of the primary routes of communication from our customers through into the Product Management and Engineering teams.
- Join as an early member of a high growth team working together to solve technical and customer problems the right way
- Partner with our Sales team to articulate the overall Grafana value proposition, vision, and strategy to customers
- Own the technical engagement with customers and help to close high-velocity opportunities through advanced competitive knowledge, technical skill, and credibility
- Deliver product and technical presentations to potential and existing customers
- Proactively communicate with customers and internal teams to provide a feedback loop on our products and the competitive landscape
- Drive product conversations based on need and problems learned during customer interactions
- Work with the team to enhance documentation, write blog posts, record videos, contribute knowledge base articles, and create other public and internal enablement material
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Located in the DACH region
- 1-3+ years of technical pre-sales experience, ideally with Open Source technologies, or in the Metrics/Monitoring space while we will be adding more junior folks later on, right now we just need team members that can hit the ground running.
- We’re a startup so your job duties will be varied and complex and will require strong judgment, collaboration, and leadership
- We are a remote-first company so you would need to learn to work and collaborate with an international team
- You will need first class written and oral communication skills to collaborate with our remote-first internal teams and with our worldwide customers. You will need to be able to skillfully articulate our value proposition and the technical advantages of our products
- You will love solving technical challenges and thrive on bringing creative solutions to our customers
- You should have a technical mindset and a desire to grow technically. Great candidates may be a recent grad of a coding bootcamp or have previous post-sales or engineering experience–we are excited to see what unique experiences and skill sets you bring to the table!
- You are self-motivated, initiative, creative, and maybe you’ve already done a brave thing or two in your life!