IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
About the job
WHO WE ARE
AURA is a marketplace that enables anyone to access the closest vetted private security & medical response unit to their location, anywhere, anytime, using a connected device.
AURA’s vision is to create a world where everyone is safe. This is supported by a company mission focused on making on-demand emergency services more accessible, inclusive, and effective by creating and deploying incredible technology.
WHO YOU ARE
AURA is looking for a dedicated, motivated, and self-driven individual to take on the role of Operations Manager within the Supply Department. The role is based in Nairobi, Kenya and will report directly to the General Manager in Kenya.
The role of the Operations Manager is to manage our existing relationships and all daily operational requirements of the security suppliers (service providers) on the AURA network.
You will be required to set up and operationalize all security supplier, analyze and understand operational performance, manage relationships, resolve issues, and ensure that all assigned suppliers perform to AURA’s required service levels.
You will need to be comfortable in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple activities simultaneously. You need to be a go-getter, hustler, and a real A-player. If this, is you, apply now!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Onboarding and setting up new suppliers
- Training of relevant operational personnel
- Fostering and management of relationships with key personnel
- Ensure the service providers successfully adopt AURA’s hardware, software, processes and service requirements
- Analyse and review various data relating to service levels and report on performance
- Resolution of technical issues and any problems pertaining to the suppliers
- Identifying improvement areas and approaches to optimize and make our supply operations more efficient and effective
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to build & manage multiple key relationships
- Excellent at multitasking
- Creative problem solving
- Data driven mindset and approach
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good aptitude for technology and ability
- Experience within the security industry advantageous
- Driver’s license and vehicle useful
- Additional requirements:
o Microsoft office proficiency
o Computer literacy
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Basic salary
- Employment Share Ownership Plan: vested over a 4-year period
- Company laptop
- Cellphone and travel allowance