Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Receive and perform checklist procedures for defective vehicles referred to the garage.
- Carry out diagnosis to ascertain vehicle defects before setting out to repair.
- Advice management on spare parts requirements, raise requisition and fix the vehicle effectively.
- Carry out corrective maintenance of company vehicles and maintain records for trend analysis.
- Carry out motor vehicle recovery duties as and whenever breakdowns occur while on transit.
- Advise management on critical spare parts for stocking.
- Carry out auto electrical maintenance procedures on motor vehicles as scheduled to minimize vehicle break downs.
- Keep track of motor vehicle inspection records and advise management accordingly.
- Conduct regular basic awareness to all company vehicle users on auto electrical systems.
Skills, Experience & Education
- A diploma in Mechatronics or Motor vehicle mechanics
- Driving license class BCE will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a fleet maintenance workshop.