IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
Lead UX Designer
We’re looking for someone who can delight end-users by creating world-class user experiences and exploring different approaches to solve user problems. We are a team of dynamic designers, creatives, researchers, and product managers who look to re-invent banking, financial services, and innovation.
- Design user experience solutions for products and service lines based on established design principles and in accordance with the bank’s strategy, practices, and guidelines.
- Taking responsibility for translating product requirements into imaginative user-focused design concepts.
- Working closely with product and development colleagues on the UX design vision and advocating UX across your team and the wider business.
- Test and gather user experience data in accordance with established research plans.
- Lead highly complex projects across multiple platforms.
- Review and evaluate project activities for compliance with guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and design.
- Suggesting improvements to the current design process that would help benefit the wider team.
- Ability to effectively communicate user experience data, design proposals, and product specifications.
- Execution of information architecture, wireframes, prototypes, and graphical style guides.
- Strong understanding of Human-Computer Interaction.
- Exceptional time management skills along with the ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines.
- Able to work and learn quickly in a fast-paced, fun, and dynamic environment.
- Typically, 7+ years of experience in a bank or financial institution
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in design, computing-related subject
- Skilled with Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other design tools
- Body of work demonstrating strong design process, interaction, and visual design skills
- Prior experience as a Senior Designer or a related senior role