BASF East Africa Ltd
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
The successful incumbent will be responsible for establishing and maintaining the necessary license to operate by ensuring that the registration of products and labels are up to date and supporting in stewardship activities. Duties will include the following.
- Jointly working with Sales and Marketing to support the initiatives that would lead to increased sales and business growth
- Support with the re-registration of products, labels review and submissions
- Preparation of submission documents (Printing, filling of application forms and other regulatory documents)
- Support with updating of registration records and other administrative topics as necessary
- Assist with field day’s events organization
- Support with the follow-up of the local upcoming/running technical related projects as required
- Effectively manage assigned projects and deliverables
- Effectively identify and manage both internal & external contributors to assigned projects
What we expect
- Tertiary qualification in the Agricultural field or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in the Crop Protection product field
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural department / environment
- Excellent customer relations and service skills
You must be logged in to post a comment.