BBC World Service
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- The BBC World Service is undergoing a significant strategic review to become a digital first operation that provides distinctive and original content.
- In line with this strategy, we are establishing digital production hubs to produce high impact, original journalism for our audiences across the globe.
- We are looking for a talented and motivated digital producer to research, storyboard, report, present, write, translate, edit and adapt sport news stories or programme material for various audiences and platforms.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- The Senior Journalist (Digital Producer) will generate new and creative treatments for digital and social platforms, particularly in text and video.
- Present engagingly for news and current affairs websites and social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and TikTok.
- Use editorial judgement, creativity and flair to make original and compelling visual content and also produce interesting graphics sequences.
- Use knowledge of social and other trends to make informed decisions on upcoming stories.
Knowledge, Skills, Training & Experience
- A proven track record of creative digital storytelling delivered to deadline.
- Have an accomplished presentation style for digital platforms, which is fluent, engages the viewer and reflects the BBC values.
- Extensive knowledge of a variety of sports and issues impacting the industry and sport personalities on the continent
- Proven ability to use data analytic tools across BBC digital platforms and relevant social media platforms, to take editorial decisions and understand audience behaviour in the target market.
- Ability to push BBC News content on social media and engage with audiences according to the BBC editorial guidelines.
- Demonstrable up to date knowledge of the competition and mass media markets in which BBC News operates.
You must be logged in to post a comment.