Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Bboxx is a super platform, transforming lives and unlocking potential by providing access to essential products and services across Africa.
Bboxx has built a fully integrated operating system Bboxx Pulse®, backed by an extensive on-the-ground network to provide goods, services and utilities across Africa. We offer African households, businesses and communities a highly convenient and affordable way to access life-changing solutions, through last mile logistics and data-powered innovative financing methods.
Bboxx is championing the economic development of Africa, accelerating the transition to the digital economy and creating new markets. We are connecting both underserved rural communities and aspiring urban ones with services including clean energy, clean cooking, smartphones, and loans, enabling African consumers to unlock their potential. Bboxx is positively impacting the lives of more than 2.5 million people in 11 markets, directly contributing to 11 of the 17 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Bboxx has over 3,000 staff across Africa and offices in the UK and China.
Responsible for working alongside managers and accepting delegated responsibilities and duties with the goal of eventually becoming a manager. The trainee will rotate to different company departments to learn all company functions, policies, and staff duties, contribute to strategic planning and help evaluate department performance (e.g., analysing, writing reports).
What you can expect to be doing:
- Help managers complete all assigned tasks/projects and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
- Observing and learning from experienced staff members.
- Understand each department’s daily processes and goals.
- Provide administrative support (e.g., data entry)
- Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- Fulfilling any requirements and meeting goals set out at the start of the traineeship.
- Preparing documents and updating records.
- Continuously share knowledge and learning with mentors
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree, Second-class honors in any of the following disciplines or equivalent from a recognized University;
- Project Management, Accounting, Human Resources, ICT, Legal, Marketing, Supply Chain & Communication.
- Demonstrable relevant leadership capabilities through roles undertaken at school or community level;
- Must have graduated within the last five (5) years
- Be no more than thirty (30) years of age; and
- Significant progress towards a professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Ability to engage in effective and persuasive negotiations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of cultures in a diverse community
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills required
- Ability to make effective presentations
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
How to apply: