Beckman Coulter Diagnostics
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Ensure a healthy and updated Sales funnel and hold sales funnel review with channel partners with appropriate cadence.
- Liaise with the different team members and marketing teams to coordinate programs that will build business with key customers.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with the distributors assigned for the region and hold monthly business review meeting to ensure business plan is on track.
- Actively participate in the distributor’s scorecard reviews.
- Support the budget planning process in collaboration with the Commercial Manager and the Africa Director.
- Assist in launching new products and ensuring dissemination of marketing messages.
- Work closely with the distributor sales force to achieve complete market visibility, setting sales targets & activity plan for each account. Perform joint visits with the sales team and focus on evaluating their performance and keeping them motivated to achieve the market plans.
The essential requirements of the job include:
- Bachelor’s degree in the medical sciences.
- 8+ years’ experience in dealer management.
- Experience in the diagnostic product selling is preferred (IVD).
- Highly agile and flexible as extensive travel is required.
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
- Working in East African countries.
- Influencing key stakeholders at channel partners, customers and internally with other functions.
You must be logged in to post a comment.