This job has been expired
Beiersdorf East Africa Limited
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- Group Financial Reporting.
- General Expenditure planning and tracking for the business.
- Domestic Customers Accounts Receivable management.
- Supply Chain KPI planning, analysis and tracking.
Group Financial Reporting
- Coordinate with Genpact on the quarterly group reporting in terms of correct inputs into the CIS pack including an update of all the schedules. To ensure that this is done within the group timelines.
- Coordinate with the Tax and Statutory controller on the timeliness of the quarterly and end year tax JV posting.
- Lead the monthly and quarterly book close ensuring that the monthly tasks are done as per the scheduled timelines.
- Give the inputs for the Distribution Centre (DC) asset investments to the Production Centre (PC) Controller as required in all the forecasts and ABP after checking with the business functions on their needs.
- Ensure that assets bought are capitalized in the correct asset class in line with ACM.
- Once assets are disposed, check that the posting of disposal proceeds is done correctly and these assets are removed from the system.
- Coordinate the asset counts as required by ACM and lead the asset tagging exercise for the DC and liaise with the PC Controller to do the same for the assets in the PC.
- Research on & respond to ad hoc tax queries as necessary.
General Ledger Controlling
- Lead the determination of the GLs to be used for the various class of expenses in line with the ACM.
- Train all the users who raise PO via SRM on the correct GLS to use for the various GE expenses.
- Lead the GE planning at ABP and all the forecasts. Also monitor monthly GE expenses vs the forecasts.
- Upload GE into SAP the ABP and Forecasts.
- Participate in the balance sheet and SOI reviews every month and execute the corrective actions emerging from such reviews.
- Track relevant accruals/provisions and ensure that these are done as open item managed in SAP.
- Track and update the SKF in SAP to ensure that they reflect the correct ratios of cost sharing across functions.
- Ensure that the GLs that are supposed to zero are zeroized at the end of the month.
Export customer Account Receivable Management
- Lead and execute the quarterly credit setting in SAP for customers.
- Send weekly customer statements to sales team and customers.
- Resolve reconciling items that the customers raise.
- Work with supply chain to ensure that CNs are issued promptly.
- Attend the weekly AR call to discuss status of focus/overdue accounts.
- Ensure that Genpact update customer records promptly and correctly.
- Compute the quarterly provision for bad debts.
- Guide the Genpact team during Quarterly update of the AR schedule in CIS.
- Ensure that banking of customer cheques is done promptly into the correct bank accounts.
Supply Chain Controlling
- Coordinate the planning of DCS in ABP and all the forecasts.
- Inbound conditions planning and tracking (DC deviation).
- Do the inputs into TM1 of the Supply Chain KPIs in ABP and all forecasts and actuals.
- Ensure that freight to customers that should be classified as DCS is well planned and posted.
- Coordinate the quarterly inventory valuation calculation.
- Do the deep dive analysis of supply chain costs as needed.
- Compare the ABP guidance on SCPI with the bottom-up and advice on the proper plan.
You must be logged in to post a comment.