Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Influx is a global, fully-remote company on a mission to make the customer experience for successful online businesses better. Influx provides round-the-clock support solutions that are on-brand and on-demand for some of the world’s most disruptive & hypergrowth brands in eCommerce, SaaS, tech, and more.
Seeing continued growth in the business year-on-year, we are looking for a passionate, talented, and highly-motivated client team leader to join our team. This is a fully remote position that requires the position holder to be a motivational figure for service agents within his/her team, driving them on to achieve their best, deliver customer experiences of the highest standard, and promote customer satisfaction.
- Ensure achievement of Client KPIs.
- Ensure the team is organized effectively to maximize productivity
- Monitor, identify, and resolve performance/behavior/attendance issues using prescribed performance management techniques.
- Daily report to the delivery manager on team performance against KPIs
- Handle escalations, and assist agents by providing support on customer queries
- Time management of staff breaks and schedules to ensure no impact on production
- Communicate all processes; client changes and notifications to agents in a timely manner
- Highlight concerns that impact team performance
- Conduct pre-shift team meetings on a daily basis setting focus and priorities for the day to ensure the productivity of the agents along with their KPIs.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and German, with the confidence to interact at all levels of the organization
- Strong people leadership skills and takes initiative
- Good reporting and presentation skills with a keen eye for detail
- Desire to succeed with the ability to grasp processes and tasks quickly,
- Hold your team (and yourself) accountable
- Effective problem solver and takes ownership
- Self-controlled/master stress management, and thrives under pressure
- Strong organizational skills
- Have the ability to influence and collaborate with a team
- Personal drive with a sense of urgency and an ability to demonstrate a strong commitment to managing initiatives to a successful conclusion
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- 1 year of management experience (would be an asset)
- German proficiency level** C1 **and above
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and German
- Attention to detail (i.e. verify all details are submitted, able to identify missing information)
- Good use of Google Suites, Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint Office suite.
- Proven experience using Customer Service tools (Ticketing software, Email platforms, chat & phone software, etc.)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Prior experience serving clients in a B2B environment