Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Management of all billing/administrative activities to ensure timely, accurate and complete billing of all services provided by DHL in country and to ensure that the required reporting and reconciliation is done at optimal costs, to ensure compliance with DHL Billing policies and procedures and to provide input and support with other OTC related projects with Billing touch points.
The effective and efficient management of country billing processes and activities will ensures the quality of revenue captured and reported, enhance decisions taken by management and also provide correct invoices to our customers in line with the ICCC culture of DHL.
- Ensure compliance with Kenya revenue Authority Tax invoice
- Conduct verification of invoices taxes
- Verification of Quick response(QR) code on the vendor invoice to confirm validity of the tax invoice.
- Mpesa Digitalization
- Support Proactive refunds of excess payments
- Fiscalization of retail receipts
Education & Experience
- An advanced Diploma in accounting from a recognized Institution or any other qualifications
- At least 2 years working on a similar role
- Prior work experience in a logistics or courier environment would be an added advantage
- Competent user of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Understanding of ERP systems
- Good oral communication skills both in English and Kiswahili
- Goal and deadline targets driven
- High Level of integrity
- Willingness to learn and adapt their experience to a dynamic environment
- Ability to work in as team