Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- Develop expansion plans for East Africa markets and shape the plan for launching new services while ensuring strong coordination with Government Relations, Marketing and Tech teams along the way
- Develop and drive market research to foster product’s and market growth for the region
- Contribute to new growth ideas aiming at increasing Binance’s Monthly Active Users within the East Africa community
- Turn key business drivers into exciting customer value propositions
- Create, implement and refine all marketing campaigns in an ongoing basis
- Manage routine and non-routine campaigns, production roll out and change requests, as well as support new initiatives
- Budget planning and expense/vendor management
- Work on market research and information collection, monitor users’ feedback and competitive landscape to improve our products and services
- Coordinate events, including meet-ups / hackathons / celebrations
- Minimum 4 years’ professional experience in business operations, in Fin-tech/E-commerce is highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Marketing or Business
- Excellent communication, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required. Speaking English is a must
- Strong problem-solving and collaboration skills and ability to manage projects as part of a cross-functional team
- Data driven and analytical mindset
- Strategic thinker and problem-solver who gains category/commercial understanding with ease and has the ability to help drive growth
- Highly organized, detailed and meticulous
- Enjoys improving processes to achieve day-to-day efficiency. Thrives in a fast-paced tech/digitally-inclined environment.