IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
About the job
Reporting to the COO, the position holder is responsible for Branding, Customer Experience, Public Relations and Communication across the five facets below: –
- Manage the promotion of the Bliss Healthcare Brand and Services to existing and potential customers and partners
- Review and revamp the Bliss corporate brand in accordance with the current corporate strategy.
- Review and analyze feedback, market trends and market surveys while developing comprehensive plans to effectively respond to service gaps and opportunities in a timely manner.
- Develop an annual marketing plan that should detail the year’s activity to meet agreed company objectives.
- Create and implement the marketing plan within the set budget and in line with the overall business strategy.
- Custodian of the organization marketing proprietary assets as regards content, design and creativity while ensuring compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution while liaising with all departmental managers in creating marketing pieces for different areas such as pamphlets, brochures, patient booklets and marketing banners while ensuring the text is relevant for the target audience, right season and is communicated effectively and efficiently
- Demonstrate familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in marketing including Public Relations, Written communication, Website development and Market research.
- Review product/service mix and introduce new services responsive to client and local medical needs.
- Maintain awareness of competitor activity and general healthcare updates.
- Contribute to internal and external meetings from a marketing perspective
- Demonstrate technical marketing skills and company product knowledge.
- Develop a customer service charter, implementation and reinforcement processes and rollout monitoring tools to effectively drive an internal customer-centric culture and an external customer experience of the timely seamless and caring brand.
- Rollout patient’s educational and partners’ engagement programs in liaison with Bliss corporate CSR function.
- Manage relationships with consultants and all other internal and external partners.
Public Relations and Communication
- Ensure effectively, branded marketing communications across all the channels namely; the company website, social media platforms, print and web media and all other forms of communication and advertising.
- Liaise with and manage all external agencies, such as PR, Creative, online, Media Buyers and Medical Publications.
- Manage major awareness projects such as PR events, launches, and marketing campaigns.
- Update Press Releases from external agencies and partners.
- Develop strategies and tactics to boost the organization’s reputation and drive qualified traffic.
- Direct and manage Social-Media & Marketing Assistant and provide support and guidance.
- Manage creation and distribution of an Internal Newsletter (Spotlight on Staff) for internal communication within the organization.
- Expert in Internet and social media strategy with a demonstrated record of accomplishment.
Knowledge, Experience and Job-Specific Competencies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Proven track record of creating engaged, effective and growing teams
- Demonstrate flexibility as situations arise unexpectedly (e.g. media issues).
- Extraordinary ability to communicate openly and take on the conflict in a healthy way
- A multifaceted leader able to juggle multiple departments internally as well as external partners
- A high level of knowledge of Medical facility clinical services having worked in a hospital or Medical Centre handling Government Agencies (e.g. NHIF), Private Insurance and Corporate Partners
- Expert in internet and social media strategies with a demonstrated record of accomplishment.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively evaluate information and make appropriate decisions.
- Demonstrate a commitment to assuring high standards and strive for a user-centered service.
- Display effective communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to collaborate with colleagues and other internal and external partners.
- Minimum 5 years ‘experience in a management role in Branding, Marketing or Corporate communication.
- Strong marketing background in healthcare or related industries is an added advantage.
A Degree in Marketing, Public Relations or a related field. 10 years experience in Marketing, Customer Experience or Public Relations.