Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Must have skills
- Proper time management
- Strong leadership skills
- Detail oriented and integrity
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Good command in spoken and written communication (both English and Kiswahili)
- Flexible Ability to work under pressure
- Self-starter with creative problem solving
- Analytical thinker Team player
- Degree/diploma in supply chain management or related field.
- Preferably 1 year experience in a similar role.
- A good grasp of Excel and ERP – SAP systems.
- Certificate of good conduct.
- Intermediate computer literacy
- Ensure proper assets checks before start of delivery trips.
- To ensure discharging machines/operations of the asset are working properly.
- Ensure pre-trip asset weight checks are done as per laid down procedures. Same to be done after delivery trips.
- Coordinate bulk orders deliveries.
- Route planning for Nairobi, Nakuru & Mombasa regions.
- Managing the team of drivers to ensure timely and delivering of orders in full to end customers.
- Monitor loading & offloading to rule out variances, & ensure we are maintaining capacity.
- Ensure 100% Order fulfillment to End Customers & OTOGAS.
- Ensure Proper Route Adherence as planned.
- Establish a customer focused culture by participating in the implementation of initiatives aimed at customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention, both internally and externally.
- Comply with the company’s corporate responsibility, health and safety, and environmental standards and responsibilities as identified within the Proto Management system.
- Any other duty(ies) as will be assigned from time to time by the supervisor or management.