Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Your daily adventures will include:
- Managing and supporting the operations team by defining precise local operational processes with a focus on strong operational execution and results
- Developing strategies to strengthen driver’s value proposition to continually grow our supply base, performance, quality, compliance and retention
- Actively leading and/or supporting expansion across the rest of the country
- Hands-on supply management – working autonomously and taking initiatives with your team through the stages of fleet acquisition, conversion and activation
- Analysing data – you will monitor our city operations metrics to ensure marketplace health between all stakeholders Identifying trends, risks and improvement opportunities on a local level that may impact the business
- Advising and closely collaborating with HQ teams such as Product, Legal or Marketing to develop and execute key initiatives that drive growth and efficiency
- Taking ownership of Bolt’s growth by ensuring both local operations and HQ teams support and collaborate actively with each other to meet business goals
What we are looking for:
- You have 4+ years experience in a high-growth environment.
- Experience in consulting and business development will be an added advantage.
- You have a strong sense of ownership with a hands-on approach.
- You are a hustler, not stopping after several obstacles a day.
- You are passionate about new technologies and ride-hailing.
- You are highly analytical and have a data-driven mindset with excellent numerical skills.
- You are a strong leader and collaborator with excellent negotiation and communication skills (both verbal and written) in English and Swahili.
- You are comfortable with developing analytical and decision frameworks to support your strategies and decisions.
You will get extra credit for:
- Experience in the sharing economy, transportation industry, tech, startups or a dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches or running a business