This job has been expired
Bridge Talent Management
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- Our client is a leading manufacturer, Marketer and distributor of Non-alcoholic beverages is looking to fill position of Marketing Manager in the Head office who will implement and manage the marketing strategy for a number of brands to ensure the Marketing and Sales business objectives are achieved.
- To develop and execute creative, multi-channel, integrated marketing campaigns from start to finish by applying your creativity and business acumen to day-to-day marketing requirements.
- Creating brand plans and brand strategy and ensuring all aspects of the product or companies marketing activities align with the ethos and goals of the brand.
- Managing all aspects of the brand through the supply chain as relates to new product development and market introduction.
- Analysing the brand and current strategy while highlighting areas of weaknesses or negative brand perception.
- Be part of the team developing, defining and refining the brand’s positioning and tone across the country.
- Analyze market data and research insights to identify growth opportunities for the brand and improve the effectiveness of our communications.
- Advise on Marketing Expenditure and Additional budget requirements.
- Ensure Corporate Identity and brand guidelines are adhered to.
- Planned media strategy, planning & measurement country specific marketing buying and advertising plans.
- Co-ordinate point of sale and promotional items inventory management and distribution.
- Compile monthly reports to the Directors.
- Any other duties assigned by management.
- Return on Investment –Ensure a substantial return on investment for the marketing campaigns which will be running.
- Incremental Sales – The increase in sales revenue as a result of marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or other relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in an FMCG Brand Marketing role.
- In-depth knowledge of brands and great advertising.
- A competitive desire to always strive for and measure efficacy.
- Creativity – An ability to come up with ideas that will reach to and appeal to the target market.
- Ability to develop and guide implementation of a Marketing Strategy.
- Demonstrates strong project management skills to ensure all marketing campaigns and initiatives are designed, developed and launched within the given time-frame.
- Knowledge of the market segment in which the brands operates.
- Market Research Analysis Skills and Forecasting.
- Knowledge and ability to collect and analyze data using a combination of primary and secondary research tools and to extrapolate useful insights.
You must be logged in to post a comment.