Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience at the Britam branch level and putting the needs of every customer at the heart of every decision making process.
- Implement the customer experience strategy and ensure high standards of Customer Service are maintained at the branch level in the respective branch.
- Investigate and respond to all customer enquiries promptly at the branch level.
- Escalate complex queries to the appropriate functional area.
- Maintain regular internal (to staff) and external (to customers) communication on Customer Service matters.
- Carry out customer, FA and product related document processing including scanning and indexing documents in the Document Management System.
- Process pension queries and generate member statements on request.
- Premium receipting and posting/allocating to the Line of Business systems and preparing daily premium reports.
- Initiate processing of AMC business through scanning and indexing new business applications, top ups, withdrawals, rollovers and switches.
- Maintain an accurate record of all customer interactions in CRM through walk-in clients, phone calls, letters, FAs, emails and other customer interactions.
- Preparation of the branch operations reports.
- Maintain a neat and accurate petty cash record book and ensure petty cash float levels are kept.
- Hold brief in the event the underwriting associate is absent by performing that role/tasks.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Drive customer self-service by encouraging all walk-in clients to sign up to the customer portal and offer necessary support.
- Ensure business retention by taking initiative to conserve cancellations and surrenders before processing customer instructions.
Key Performance Measures:
- As described in your Personal Scorecard.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field.
- At least 2- 4 years’ experience in a similar position.
Technical/ Functional competencies:
- Customer service skills.
- Decision making –ability to make strategic decisions in a timely and effective manner.
- High moral and ethical standing.
- Highly motivated.