Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Responsible for planning; conducting audits on Information and Systems in line with the audit plan or as requested by the board or audit committee.
- Conduct continuous risk assessment of the information and technology environment in the group.
- Execute the IS audit plan and when required, oversee the activities of the IS Audit team, using a risk based approach / methodology.
- Be involved in the development of the Group’s annual Information and Systems audit plan.
- Continuous review of internal processes and controls to determine their effectiveness of the Group’s risk management plans.
- Should be capable of facilitating an integrated approach to IT and business auditing.
- Assist IS Audit manager to coordinate with external auditors on IT related matters.
- Provide knowledgeable advice on engagements relating to information systems, controls and processes.
- To be involved in pre and post implementation reviews for new and internally developed systems, and in the review and follow up of computer security matters.
- Develop new, enhance and / or improve and maintain a sound audit manuals, work papers audit procedures and standards.
- Attend to other relevant duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the IS Audit Manager.
- Determine internal audit scope for particular assignments.
- Maintain open communication with management and audit department management.
- Identify and communicated to management “continuous improvement initiatives, and evaluate the adequacy of internal control systems.
- Gather adequate audit evidence to support findings and suggestions for improvement.
- Assisting the Manager in the review and documentation of existing internal control systems for adequacy and effectiveness, and making recommendations for improvement.
- Deliver on performance requirements as defined in the departments’ strategy map, balanced scorecard and Personal Scorecard.
Key Performance Measures:
- As would be described in your Personal Score Card.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (IT, Computer science or business).
- Certified Information Systems Analyst (CISA), CRISC or CISM.
- 4-6 years working experience in an Audit related field.
- Good understanding of the SDLC and agile.
- Knowledge and experience of operating systems, databases, IT networks (LAN & WAN) and financial applications.
- Working knowledge of IT / IS and governance standards (COBIT, ITIL, NIST, OWASP, ISO 27001).
- Good understanding of IT risks.
Technical/ Functional competencies:
- Knowledge and experience in data analysis / analytics.
- Decision making – ability to make strategic decisions in a timely and effective manner.
- High moral and ethical standing.
- Highly motivated.