Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- The Risk Analyst is responsible for assisting the Risk Manager in identifying, assessing, mitigating and reporting risks and control gaps. The scope of work also includes enhancing the risk management culture through awareness training, supporting business continuity tests and third party risk assessments.
- The Risk Analyst reports to the Risk Manager within the Risk & Compliance Department and works closely with respective functional heads and risk champions to implement risk management tools and close agreed action plans.
- Reviewing and updating of risks.
- Reviewing of implementation of risk limits and tools and ensuring escalation mechanisms are established and are being used.
- Maintaining processes for defining mitigating actions and monitoring their implementation as it relates to risk management.
- Carrying out identification of risk and implementing agreed treatment of emerging risks.
- Monitoring of key risk indicators.
- Support third party risk management process and initiatives.
- Support in Business Continuity Management.
- Conducting staff training programs that build risk awareness within the Group.
- Assist in Administration of the risk management system.
- Delegated authority as per the approved delegated authority matrix.
Key Performance Measures:
As described in your Personal Scorecard.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related field.
- Professional certifications in Risk Management, Actuarial Science and any other relevant professional qualification desired.
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in risk management.
Technical/ Functional competencies:
- Risk assessment techniques.
- Risk response strategies.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Report writing skills.
Leadership category responsibility framework (Core Competencies):
Emerging Leaders in Britam need to:
- Plan, direct and apply efficiencies and resources in order to optimize output and profitability against time, cost and team targets.
- Effectively communicate strategic and operational departmental goals and objectives to peers and others in order to ensure proper implementation.
- Ensure that department priorities are adhered to and effectively communicated.
- Ensure competent and effective people resources through appropriate coaching, development and people supervision as appropriate.
- Embody a high performance, proactive culture.
- Effectively ensure the adherence to key performance areas, deadlines and goals in order to optimise operational effectiveness.
- Effectively communicate resource needs, possible opportunities and achievements to management in order to aid them in their decision-making.
- Effectively set and monitor priorities and objectives for more junior staff.
- Understand and communicate objectives in relation to the larger organizational impact.
- Effectively disseminate knowledge within the correct context, towards subordinates as well as management.
- Appropriately model the company values while setting the pace and energy for delivering.
- Effectively manage and communicate change within the department in order to increase staff and process effectiveness.
- Provide access to accurate and consistent information and services across all channels.
- Ensure a seamless experience for clients.
- Improve service delivery for clients.
- Engage in continuous brand building to become the trusted partners to clients.
You must be logged in to post a comment.