Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with senior management to devise effective short and long-term plans.
- Carry out initial research, project design, and thought partnership with the CEO.
- Reviews and analyses the different strategic options and gives advice on the best way forward for both product and geographic expansion.
- Work across multiple teams to develop IM, Board Reports, Corporate Presentations, Pitch Decks
- Analyses the success of products, projects, and activities and discovers ways to increase revenue.
- Leads and supports management in the application and implementation of new policies and procedures.
- Develops new business opportunities by leveraging contacts, pursuing new product development, and improving project efficiency.
- Support SMT with decision-making by leveraging the Internal Market Intelligence Team as a resource to assist in budgeting, resourcing decisions, and change management.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in management, business administration, finance, or marketing required.
- Master of Business Administration recommended.
- Must have at least 10 years of experience in strategic planning, business management, corporate leadership, and financial decision-making.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency in analytical research, leadership, and strategic planning.
- Must possess exceptional creativity and problem-solving skills.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of management strategies, financial accounting, human resource planning, customer relations, and the implementation of new technologies.
- Must be familiar with fundraising and increasing revenue while maintaining a comprehensive and cohesive brand or identity.
- Must be comfortable with public speaking and communicating both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to multitask with research projects, data analysis, coordination with the executive team, and acting as the public face of the company in the absence of the company’s CEO.
- Must be willing to challenge standard thinking with new ideas, new approaches, and new solutions.
- Must have strong decision-making skills and the determination to see projects through to the end.
- Demonstrated skills in leadership, management, and collaboration.
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently.
You must be logged in to post a comment.