Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect, analyze and interpret customer usage feedback and data to identify trends, pain points, and areas for improvement in the customer experience, using data mining and data analysis techniques – from various sources including surveys, customer support channels, and social media.
- Develop and maintain customer experience metrics and dashboards to track progress and identify areas for improvement (Daily, weekly and monthly reports) – leveraging on data mining and data analysis techniques to uncover insights – generate scorecards and ranking tables for activities/KPI’s, highlighting data that deviations from target and hypothesizing reasons in consultation with owners.
- Ensure activities and initiatives are executed according to set CX SOP’s
- Track costs associated with customer experience operations and share monthly reports to Global CX Director.
- Collaborate with the finance team to develop and manage budgets for customer experience initiatives and overall operations.
- Conduct root cause analysis of customer issues & collaborate with cross-functional teams (CX, product development, sales, marketing, carbon Ops, Factory Ops) in order to implement solutions that improve customer experience, leveraging data mining and data analysis techniques to inform improvement recommendations.
- Conduct root cause analysis of customer issues and make recommendations for improvement.
- Monitor and analyze customer journeys across multiple channels and touchpoints, using data mining and data analysis techniques to identify areas for improvement and make recommendations for proactive change.
- Create and maintain customer experience dashboards, and reports which communicate insights and recommendations, leveraging data mining and data analysis techniques to provide regular updates to the Global CX director & stakeholders on progress and results.
- Monitor industry trends and best practices, leveraging data mining and data analysis techniques to identify opportunities to improve Burn Manufacturing’s customer experience strategy.
- Work closely with the Global Customer Experience Director to develop and implement customer experience initiatives, leveraging data mining and data analysis techniques to ensure alignment with Burn Manufacturing’s overall business goals.
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity by maintaining data quality standards and implementing data validation procedures.
- Continuously research and stay up to date on best practices and trends.
- Develop and implement experiments to test hypotheses and drive continuous improvement.
- Automate data collection and analysis processes where possible to increase efficiency.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as statistics, data science, or business analytics.
- 2+ years of experience in customer experience data analysis.
- Experience in a customer experience or customer service role, with a focus on using data mining and data analysis techniques to drive insights and inform recommendations.
- Strong data analysis skills, with the ability to analyze and interpret data using statistical analysis techniques to inform business decisions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Experience with customer feedback tools and customer journey mapping, with a focus on using data mining and data analysis techniques to uncover insights.
- Ability to work independently and Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service and improving the customer experience, with a focus on using data mining and data analysis techniques to inform strategies and tactics.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on data accuracy and integrity.
- Proficiency in data visualization and dashboard creation using tools such as Tableau or Power BI.
- Experience with SQL and data modelling is preferred.
- Experience with customer feedback platforms, such as Qualtrics, Medallia, or SurveyMonkey, is preferred.
- Experience with Pay as you go customer experience is a plus.
- Experience with BPO will be a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills, with experience in data collection, analysis, and interpretation.
- Knowledge of the cookstove industry and familiarity with startups is a plus.
You must be logged in to post a comment.