Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Duties and Responsibilities
- Own, manage and maintain the product serial number tracking process from production through distribution to end users and beyond.
- Establish watertight processes for performing data reconciliation and analysis to ensure the accurate and consistent tracking of stove serial numbers for at least 3 million products across multiple markets.
- Collaborate with factory teams to ensure accurate capture of serial numbers in the Ms Navision and other in-house built systems during the production phase and with the central warehouse team to track and reconcile serial numbers before shipping.
- Work closely with the ERP team to ensure the data capture & storage system(s) meet the standards for quality data requirements.
- Utilize an internally developed system to monitor the movement of products to field distribution warehouses.
- Coordinate with the distribution teams to ensure seamless tracking of serial numbers using the open-source data system, Kobo.
- Extract, transform, and load (ETL) data from various systems into on-premises and cloud servers for processing and integration using MySQL.
- In collaboration with other data analysts supporting other processes, perform quantitative data wrangling and analysis tasks using SQL, R, or Python to identify trends, patterns, and anomalies in the serial number data.
- Develop and maintain regular (daily/weekly) comprehensive reports on serial number reconciliation, ensuring accuracy and consistency.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their data requirements and create visualizations and dashboards using tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Google Studio, or AWS Quicksight.
- Deliver timely and insightful data analysis to support decision-making processes and enhance supply chain efficiency.
- Share data findings and reports in easily consumable formats, including MS Excel, dashboards, and presentations.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in data science, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in data quality analysis, data management, or a similar role, preferably in a multi-system environment within an end-to-end value chain environment.
- Strong understanding of product tracking processes and distribution chain dynamics.
- Familiarity with ERP systems like Ms Navision and other business applications, along with an understanding of the data flows and processes within these systems
- Proficiency in SQL and experience with relational databases, data manipulation, and data integration.
- Strong programming skills in R or Python for data analysis, scripting, and automation tasks.
- Experience with spreadsheet software (e.g., MS Excel, Google Sheets) for data manipulation and analysis.
- Familiarity with data visualization tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, or AWS Quicksight.
- Solid knowledge of ETL processes, data warehousing, and cloud technologies.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities with keen attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to present complex data findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Experience and comfortable in process mapping, improvement and working with process owners in continuous process improvement.
You must be logged in to post a comment.