Feasibility Studies Project Manager
About the job
About The Role
BURN is looking for a feasibility studies’ project manager, who will offer leadership and management to a global team of feasibility studies executors. You will be the go-to person for thought leadership and everything involving a project’s organization and timeline.The individual will be tasked with advising on the best platforms to set up surveys, most efficient processes to execute quality data collection, developing training materials, recruiting, training and managing teams of field coordinators, managing and taking ownership of data flows, quality control and assurance of the processes and data from the field and coordinating with other functions within the organizations to deliver timely reports and dashboard that will be used by the commercial teams on the best locations to set up distribution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the head of market intelligence, various heads of distribution operations and commercial managers to design the most efficient way to execute field feasibility studies across the various markets.
- Grow the FS team to meet the demands of the projected distribution volumes across all markets.
- Develop and continuously improve on the materials, SOP’s, checklists, and solutions for maintaining the highest quality processes for efficient execution of these kind of studies.
- Work with the team of FS coordinators to continuously review and audit the processes, techniques, and methodologies necessary to complete feasibility studies projects in time both quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Initiate and cause to be mobilized, the budgets and other needed resources necessary to execute FS’ es in time.
- Frequently report on QA/QC audit outcome towards compliance with laid down SOP’s.
- Collaborate and liaise closely and regularly with the relevant team members across the critical departments including but not limited to commercial, distribution and operations.
- Provide leadership on best practices to manage and improve on corrections of erroneous output and work to continuously improve this environment by harvesting and documenting lessons towards continuous improvement.
- Creating comprehensive monthly reports on the pareto of issues, including root causes, examples, trends, and options for solutions.
Skills And Experience
Individuals will need excellent technical abilities to carry out audit-like work in a data heavy environment.
- Relevant technical data handling skills in areas of collection using tools like Kobo and advanced data analysis using Ms. Excel.
- Multiple ream leadership and management of field teams in multiple locations.
- Required soft skills include people and teamwork skills, critical thinking and problem solving.
- The role-holder is expected to have strong field monitoring and evaluation skills including effective communication skills to constantly liaise with the team members to ensure all enumerators or team leaders are achieving both their qualitative and quantitative targets.
- This specialist should also have effective communication skills to interact with team members or customers, as well as provide training as needed to colleagues.
- Possess 4 to 7 years’ experience in multiple team leadership and management in areas like data collection or sales.
- Multi-country teams’ management experience.
Qualified Female Candidates encouraged to Apply
BURN does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, meeting, processing, training, or any other fees).