Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
About the Role
BURN is seeking a highly analytical and data-driven Product Business Analyst to join our growing product team. This position presents an exciting opportunity to work closely with product managers, engineers, designers, and other stakeholders to identify and analyze business opportunities data related to Burn biomass products.
The position holder will have responsibility for putting together business cases for products in our development pipeline and supporting the product development process, with the input/help of a wide selection of stakeholders and support departments across the company. The successful candidate will also be responsible for evaluating the performance of existing products, monitoring user behaviour and feedback, interpreting research reports, monitoring industry trends to identify areas for improvement and making data-driven recommendations to enhance the product experience.
BURN has been developing, testing, and bringing to market new cooking products for 10+ years across Africa. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a rapidly growing organization and contribute to a fast-moving company committed to improving economic, environmental, and social outcomes across Africa.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Evaluation of new market potential and prioritize opportunities accordingly.
- Put together business cases for products in our pipeline, including market analysis, competitive analysis, revenue projections, and cost estimates.
- Conduct data analysis to evaluate the performance of our products and identify areas for improvement.
- Monitor and report on key metrics related to product performance, including user engagement, retention, and revenue.
- Analyze user behaviour and feedback to understand user needs and pain points.
- Work closely with product managers, designers, and engineers to provide data-driven insights and recommendations for product improvements.
- Analyze market research to stay up to date on industry trends and competitors.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, statistics, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience as a product analyst, business analyst or similar position.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in data analysis and visualization tools, such as Excel, SQL, and Tableau.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of product management methodologies, such as the Stage-Gate Process, is a plus.
- Experience in the clean energy industry or working with products that benefit low-income households is a plus.
You must be logged in to post a comment.