Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Synchronizing all project-related reports from start, including planning, resource management, project execution, tracking, and maintenance to a formalized project closure.
- Develop and maintain summary level schedule reports: Gantt, milestone charts, and other tools used to support critical path analysis, near-term tasks work, priority-based resource allocations, performance variances, and to support cost-schedule integration
- Defines all the project plan documents, including scope, schedules, financials, and risk management plans.
- Integrate multiple schedules into a master project schedule, baseline, and status, and perform measurement baseline.
- Managing project teams during a project’s lifespan by tracking their responsibilities, tasks, and progress.
- Communicating with stakeholders, including team members and clients.
- Analyzing projects, identifying risks, and forming risk mitigation strategies.
- Monthly project reports
- Ensures that the project is formally closed out and is properly documented as contractually agreed.
- Assist and coordinate with the team in discussing project development, costing, benefits, adjusting timing, and reducing risks impact.
- Coordinate with other managers to manage the project staff and manage resource allocation.
Skills and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in Construction management/project management or a related field.
- At least five years of experience in project management
- MUST have PMI or PMP
- Project management CAPM, PRINCE2 foundation certification is a great plus.
- Prior experience with office and project management tools (MS Project/Smartsheet).
- Prior experience in Building Information Modeling (BIM).
- Detail oriented
- Problem solver
- Risk averse
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable with Excel
You must be logged in to post a comment.