IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
Senior Project Manager
About the job
About The RoleBURN is seeking an experienced, details oriented, exceptionally organized person to take on the role of a Senior Project Manager. The senior project manager will work to fulfilling the goals of a specific project and ensure that it is completed promptly. They will be responsible for supporting the team in all activities associated with the pursuit, order, capture, and execution of existing and future projects.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Synchronizing all project-related reports from start, including planning, resource management, project execution, tracking, and maintenance to a formalized project closure.
- Develop and maintain summary level schedule reports: Gantt, milestone charts, and other tools used to support critical path analysis, near-term tasks work, priority-based resource allocations, performance variances, and to support cost-schedule integration
- Defines all the project plan documents, including scope, schedules, financials, and risk management plans.
- Integrate multiple schedules into a master project schedule, baseline, and status, and perform measurement baseline.
- Managing project teams during a project’s lifespan by tracking their responsibilities, tasks, and progress.
- Communicating with stakeholders, including team members and clients.
- Analyzing projects, identifying risks, and forming risk mitigation strategies.
- Monthly project reports
- Ensures that the project is formally closed out and is properly documented as contractually agreed.
- Assist and coordinate with the team in discussing project development, costing, benefits, adjusting timing, and reducing risks impact.
- Coordinate with other managers to manage the project staff and manage resource allocation.
Skills And Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in Construction management/project management or a related field.
- At least five years of experience in project management
- MUST have PMI or PMP
- Project management CAPM, PRINCE2 foundation certification is a great plus.
- Prior experience with office and project management tools (MS Project/Smartsheet).
- Prior experience in Building Information Modeling (BIM).
- Detail oriented
- Problem solver
- Risk averse
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable with Excel
Qualified Female Candidates encouraged to ApplyBURN does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, meeting, processing, training, or any other fees).