Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- Managing the impact of change on culture, people and processes
- Deliver Overall Change Management through creation and implementation of change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance.
- Ensure projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage
- Project portfolio management, Project Prioritization and Budgeting – Daily tracking of all bank technology and business projects, prioritizing with business teams on project execution.
- Custodian of all the Bank’s processes, manuals and policies
- Work with strategic business units to examine current systems and processes, propose changes and amendments to continuously ensure that the Bank’s processes are efficient, minimizes costs as well as inherent risks.
- Proactively analyze the Bank’s strategic objectives and regulatory requirements to identify the requisite changes to be applied to the banking platform and the resultant impact and develop an implementation proposal/plan
- Take the lead on transition management, ensuring that business as usual is maintained during any transition and that changes are effectively integrated into the business.
- Drive the organization towards greater maturity in continuous improvement through review of Bank-wide processes and manuals and managing the change management team to ensure resource is focused in those areas requiring most support to achieve the transformational vision
- Strict adherence to all regulations, statutes, standards, practices and all internal processes and procedures as per the relevant manuals and comply with all relevant external legislation and regulations with regard to Compliance requirements
- Track Implementation of the revised strategy and be a single source for management-initiated reports
- Continuous Business process Re-engineering with the aim of optimized process efficiency
- University degree preferably in Computer Science, Statistics, Business or Information Technology related.
- Certified Business Analysis Profession (CBAP) training.
- Lean Six Sigma (Green and Yellow Belt) Training.
- Project Management (PRINCE II or PMP) is a plus.
- 5 years’ experience in project management field with evidence of completed technology-related projects.
Apply by : 28th, September 2023