Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
This role will assist the Legal Claims Manager in the provision of legal support to the corporate segment and the effective management of litigation and contractual risks.
- Collect and collate data in a manner that gives management information required.
- Review all legal matters and ensure proper documentation of all files.
- Conduct research and investigation of matters as allocated.
- Assist in preparation of analytical reports and dashboards.
- Update and review the Legal module.
- Filing and scanning of documents and assist in data clean up.
- Processing payment of fees and judgments and or discharge Vouchers within TATs as per SODA as allocated.
- Update of all data/registers in the legal department.
- Analyze court files, hospital records and obtain documents as allocated.
- Reconcile service provider payments and prepare tracking records.
- Review status reports by external service providers and update the respective files.
- Liaise with customers and service providers on required documentation, witnesses etc. with respect to matters in court.
- Delegated Authority: As per the approved Delegated Authority Matrix.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- Business Degree/ BSc Mathematics/Actuarial/Statistics.
- Data Analysis knowledge required.