Our client in the fitness and nutrition sector is looking to hire a Creative Marketing and Website Management Specialist.
Reporting to the Director the right individual will be responsible for growing our clients’s customer base and ensuring the right corporate image is portrayed using social media and the web.
Digital Marketing Duties:
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- Define most important social media KPIs.
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Use data/stats to analyze, reinforce or refocus key messages accordingly.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Tracking pixels to gather information on a website and social media pages.
Website Management Duties:
- Updating and Maintaining Website.
- Creating Landing pages and Sales page.
- Waitlist development page and configuration i.e. adding tags and email sequence configuration.
- Editing and Uploading Zoom calls.
- Webinar setup and integration with zappier.
- Webinar opt in page design and implementation.
- Adding Clients to the portal.
- Webinar jam setup for zoom recordings.
- Ensuring website is protected by making sure it has an SSL certificate.
- Kajabi API integrations i.e. Stripe, Facebook , USSD, Google Analytics.
- Evaluating website performance which helps the website to load faster
- Server management.
- Responding and troubleshooting website issues.
- Improving of the user experience with our websites.
- Creating strategies to grow subscriber base i.e. use of blogs.
- Creating backup.
- Degree in a related field e.g Communications and I.T.
- Experience in a similar role.
Current and Future Roles
1. USSD development and maintenance
2. TF Application backend and frontend development.
This is a hybrid job in-cooperating work at home and on site work.
Please send us your C.V. and a note indicating what your salary requirements are, send your C.V to email@example.com using the subject heading Creative Marketing and Website Management Specialist.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.