Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- Calculations on offers for back-to-back orders.
- Calculations and offers for MNC tenders.
- Calculation of the estimated landed cost for different SKUs
- Calculations on offers related to special projects related to business development.
- Accessing the profitability of different SKUs
- Providing pricing strategies.
- Understanding costs associated with import and export orders.
- Understanding economic factors affecting the demand and supply of commodities.
- Analyzing import data.
- Assisting in solving qualitative and quantitative sales and sourcing issues.
- Interaction with the global team on the development of customers and products
- Develop bottom-up forecast and budget plans for all customers (product specific) based on historical data as well as global/market trends.
- Identifying growth opportunities per industry
Skills and Qualifications
- 5 years of experience in a similar role
- A bachelor’s degree in finance/mathematics or related field
- Ability to perform complex calculations and draft sales conditions/contracts.
- Advanced Excel proficiency.
- Experience in business concepts
- Providing requirements for Business intelligence reports to optimize supply chain and procurement processes.
How to apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Calculation Specialist) firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th November 2023.