Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
As a customer success manager you will:
- Onboard new Canonical customers and introduce them to our products and support processes.
- Collaborate with sales and support in developing and delivering engagement plans that fulfill the customer’s objectives.
- Assist sales in identifying growth opportunities or renewal risks.
- Serve as customer advocate internally and influence Canonical products, websites, documentation, processes and people to improve customer satisfaction and retention.
- Create campaigns targeting multiple customers through digital touch-points and activities.
The successful candidate will have :
- A passion for customer satisfaction
- Love for technology, infrastructure and Ubuntu in particular
- Patience and ability to listen
- Good presentation skills
- Superior writing and communication skills
- Flexibility and good time management
What Canonical Offers:
- Learning and Development
- Annual Compensation Review
- Recognition Rewards
- Annual Leave
- Priority Pass for travel
- Flexible working option