Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- Define Canonical’s corporate and product portfolio narrative
- Lead a team of professionals and agencies to bring this story to life
- Orchestrate message across channels (AR, PR, social…) to drive awareness
- Build credibility and relevance across the business and enterprise
- Foster passion and engagement across developer and open source communities
- Experience of leadership and mentoring in a multi-channel comms team
- Story telling that weaves corporate and product portfolio narratives
- The ability to motivate and influence at all levels of the organization
- Personal engagement with journalists, analysts, investors and executives
- The vision to lead on brand awareness and thought leadership
- Passion for technology and technology evangelism
- Excellent academic results, with Bachelor’s or equivalent in Communications, Humanities, or STEM
- Commitment to continuous learning, feedback and improvement
- Engagement with the latest innovations in communications
The communications team operates across technologies, verticals and regions, from operating systems to SAAS, from telco to automotive, from silicon vendors to systems Integrators. They build brand awareness and thought leadership while maintaining cohesion and consistency in messaging and tone of voice across channels.
What we offer
- An opportunity to shape an iconic brand, company and products
- Influence in the open source community
- An inclusive work environment
- Flexibility to work remotely from home
- Personal learning and development budget
- Annual compensation review
- Recognition rewards
- Annual leave
- Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Priority Pass for for International travel
You must be logged in to post a comment.