Remote (Nairobi, Kenya)
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
What your day will look like
- Lead a world-class rigorous software engineering process
- Lead the design and implementation of Charmed Operators
- Collaborate with other leaders to develop best practices
- Work with partners and the open source community
- Coach, mentor and develop engineers across the business
What we are looking for in you
- Exceptional academic track record in maths and the sciences
- Demonstrated ability to design and build high quality software
- High level of proficiency in Python and with Kubernetes
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead engineering teams
- Willingness to travel up to 4 times a year for internal events
Additional skills that you might also bring
- Experienced in Machine Learning tooling
- Experienced in the operation of Machine Learning tooling at scale
- Competency in Go programming
- Experience with working in and contributing to open source communities
You must be logged in to post a comment.