Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
What your day will look like
In this role you will:
- Lead a team of data driven behavioural experts, responsible for ensuring that our leadership teams are selecting game changing talent for our organisation.
- Building and driving deep dive analytics that impact the decisions we make when assessing talent in the Tech industry.
- Build key relationships with global Hiring Leadership stakeholders to drive our hiring agenda.
- Be seen as a thought leader on talent initiatives with an inherent belief that past performance predicts future success.
- Conduct in-depth behavioral talent interviews providing considerable insights into motivations and behaviours of talent.
- Review our assessment effectiveness to drive continuous improvement.
- Ensure our Employer branding and DEI initiatives support and drive an inclusive environment for our people.
What we are looking for in you
- An exceptional academic track record with a degree in psychology or a science based subject with a data science/analytical background.
- Programming experience with advanced capability to build dashboards, manipulate large datasets and create complex metrics to drive positive behavioural change (SQL, Python, Scripting capabilities).
- Management experience overseeing data driven experts in the talent field including managing projects that drive efficiency and deliver results.
- Thought leadership in the talent space with the ability to influence best practice, bringing a solid point of how to build a high performance organisation.
- Experience of running and providing stakeholder training on behavioural, competency based interviews.
- Experience of interpreting psychometric assessments with a deep belief that motivations and behaviours are as important as technical domain skills.
- Proven ability of working with senior stakeholders to drive a professional outlook on hiring talent as well as challenge the status quo.
- Passionate about building a great employer brand and candidate experience.
- Experience of successful configuration of hiring tools that enable the selection process.
- Willingness to travel up to 4 times a year for internal events
You must be logged in to post a comment.