Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
What you’ll do
- Collaborate remotely with a globally distributed team.
- Write clean web service APIs to support both CLI and web frontend clients, using Python (and optionally Golang).
- Design and implement new features and enhancements from spec to production and ongoing operations at scale.
- Review code and technical designs produced by other engineers.
- Discuss ideas and collaborate on finding good solutions.
- Work remotely with global travel 2 to 4 weeks for internal and external events.
Who you are
- You love technology and working with a diverse set of talented people.
- You are curious, flexible, articulate, and accountable.
- You value soft skills and are passionate, enterprising, thoughtful, and self-motivated.
- You have a broad technology base but favor backend code and infrastructure.
- You have proficiency developing public-facing APIs and web applications, preferably using Python and/or Golang.
- You know your way around relational and non-relational databases and can effectively design data models that perform well, and tune queries to access them.
- You are comfortable with Ubuntu as a development and deployment platform.
- You have a Bachelor’s or equivalent in Computer Science, STEM or similar degree.
Canonical is a growing, international software company that works with the open-source community to deliver Ubuntu — the world’s #1 cloud operating system. Our mission is to realise the potential of free software in the lives of individuals and organisations. Our services are helping businesses worldwide to reduce costs, improve efficiency and enhance security with Ubuntu. Canonical is a unique tech company – global, remote-first, open source, with 700 professionals across 50 countries – we want to be the world’s best, not biggest, global software company. With almost every team remote by default, Canonical sets the pace on the 21st-century digital workplace.
What Canonical offers:
- Work from home
- Learning and development allowances
- Competitive Salary
- Annual compensation review
- Recognition rewards
- Generous annual leave
- Paid maternity, paternity and sick leave
- Priority Pass for travel
- Exposure to international business and technology
You must be logged in to post a comment.