Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
What you’ll do
- Collaborate proactively with a distributed team
- Write clean web service APIs to support both CLI and web frontend clients, using Python (and optionally Golang).
- Design and implement new features and enhancements from spec to production and ongoing operations at scale.
- Review code produced by other engineers
- Discuss ideas and collaborate on finding good solutions.
- Create and enhance management, authentication and authorization API endpoints
- Craft end-user authentication flows from design to implementation
- Modernize the identity stack of our websites and products by driving adoption of best-of-breed IAM technologies
- Deliver great products that users love by maintaining a culture of quality and engineering excellence
- Work from home with global travel 2 to 4 weeks per year for internal and external events
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor’s or equivalent in Computer Science, STEM or similar degree
- You are a software engineer, with specific experience building identity and access management products
- You are familiar with the open source software, standards, protocols and concepts in the identity space (e.g. OpenID, OAuth, LDAP)
- You have experience implementing authorization frameworks in distributed systems
- You value secure coding and standards, and enjoy working on teams that do the same
- You have solid experience working in an agile development environment
- You love technology and working with a diverse set of talented people.
- You are comfortable with Ubuntu as a development and deployment platform.
- You are curious, flexible, articulate, and accountable
- You value soft skills and are passionate, enterprising, thoughtful, and self-motivated
- You love embracing new technologies and pushing the boundaries of what is possible, with a view to building products that improve how people operate software and infrastructure everywhere
You must be logged in to post a comment.