Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
As a squad leader, you must be technically strong, but your responsibility is also to run an effective team and help develop the colleagues you are responsible for. Technical leadership experience and a background in software engineering are necessary prerequisites for this role. You will be expected to lead, challenge, and develop strong engineers, positively influence the culture, facilitate technical delivery, and work with your team on strategy and execution.
What you’ll do
- Lead a team of remote engineers
- Participate in the engineering process through code and architectural review
- Develop talent through coaching, mentoring and feedback
- Set and manage expectations with other engineering squads, senior management, and external stakeholders
- Engage with teams at Canonical, the open source community and partners
- Work from home with global travel for 4 to 6 weeks per year for internal and external events
Who you are
- You understand modern Linux cloud computing technologies, including networking, storage, containers and K8s
- You are focused on success and the delivery of timely, high quality software
- You love developing and growing people and have a strong track record of doing it
- You have a Bachelor’s or equivalent in Computer Science, STEM or similar degree
- You have strong written and verbal technical communication skills
- You have experience programming in C and/or Go.